Terms And Conditions Of Use
Terms & Conditions
1) All prices are in GBP sterling and inclusive of VAT. You may pay by most major credit/debit cards or paypal. We are under no obligation to accept your order. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
2) Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received. If your goods are not in stock, we will order the goods for you after payment has cleared. Please note that all payments by cheque will be subject to a five day clearing period. We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses, normally within 1-2 working days. If a product is not in stock please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
3) Cancelled Orders. You have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2011 to cancel your order at any time up to fourteen working days starting the day after your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights, and will take place within fourteen days of receiving the goods back. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre. Liability for return postage costs on cancelled orders is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery.
4) Damaged or Faulty Goods. Claims for damaged or faulty goods must be made promptly by completing our online returns form. Click here to access it. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear. Upon inspection we will replace the item or refund your card if we believe the goods are damaged or faulty. Return postage costs will be reimbursed up to a maximum of £6.50 if a receipt of postage is included. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery. We are unable to refund the cost of Special Delivery.
5) Exchanges & Refunds. If you have ordered the wrong size, or wish to return goods for any reason other than they are damaged or faulty, then you must complete our online returns form. Click here to access it. If you would like an exchange, please re-order the item you require online and we will give you a full refund (less postage) upon receipt of your return. If an exchange is not required, we will give you a full refund (less postage) upon receipt of your return. Liability for postage costs back to us will be with the customer unless your goods are damaged, faulty or there was an error on our part.
6) Whilst we provides a safe online ordering system using SSL encryption, credit card orders placed through the web site are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not store your card details and all information supplied to us is used solely by us to process your order. We never pass your details on to third parties. Payments by credit card are protected against fraud.
7) Images on the site are a guide only and may not necessarily reflect the exact product. We try wherever possible to supply the correct image, but certain products of the same quality and price can sometimes be supplied by a range of manufacturers depending on stock availability.
8) Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions.9) These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.